Friday 1 May 2015

Location For New scene

For the new scene that we are going to add we are filming it down one of our friends alley ways. We decided to shoot near his house so we were easily able to get all the equipment from his house and then cycle to the ally way and then film. We also used this alley way so we could ask his mum to get there car and drive it to the alley way so we could shoot it with a car to make it more realistic rather than just having my face on the floor. Using the car meant that we could show the audience what happened to me so it would make more sense.

We will cycle down the alley way towards the right and then I will be at the front so when I turn the corner I will hit the car straight on. Cycling down the alley way meant that Lewis (Camera man) meant that he could stand in different places and shoot the same scene so when we came to editing we could use fast paced cuts to create tension.

No comments:

Post a Comment